Liebster Blog Award
Thanks to Mary at The Perspective Factory for the nomination! Not really sure what to do with these blogger award nominations and how one even wins, but I figure it’s something fun to post about anyway:
- What is your greatest passion? My two favorite creative outlets – writing fiction and writing music
- What is your most favorite band of all time? (Be honest, guilty pleasures count too.) Now-defunct band called Sister Machine Gun.
- Do you have siblings or are you an only child? One brother, a year and 24 days older than me.
- What was your favorite pastime as a child? Couldn’t choose just one: computers and baseball
- What is your favorite subject to study in school? Well, I have to modify this since I’m not in school… but I always loved to study history (still do).
- What do you want to be when you “grow up”? A professional creator!
- What do you love most about yourself? I’m very kick back and relaxed. It’s also the thing I hate most about myself.
- How do you take your coffee (or tea)? Black coffee. Tea with cream and sugar. I know, right?
- Do you enjoy county fairs, why/why not? When I was younger, I would go for the rides. Now that I’m older, I go for the Frankensteined food creations. Deep fried peanut butter and jelly sandwich? Bacon wrapped, cheese stuffed mushroom kabobs? How am I not dead yet?
- Art or sports? Art with a sprinkling of sports.
- If you could paint your house any color… ? Mind-control-blocking tin gray!
And now the five blogs who’s turn it is to be surprised!
I’ll repost the same rules that Mary posted:
The Liebster Award is widespread and the rules seem to change a lot. Some people don’t seem interested in all the question-answering, either. So I will compromise: I will answer Carly’s eleven questions, but I will ask none of my own, and I will not list eleven facts about myself, and I will tag only five people. You can do as you please!