Weekly Recap – May 17th, 2013
For the most part, this week was pretty uneventful. I grabbed some tea with a good friend, read more of my research books, made some noise about why it’s taking forever and a day to write my novel, and admired my wife’s handiwork.
How about I share some great articles I came across this week?
- Building Professional Relationships by Jae Dansie
- In Defense of the Alternative Beer Review by Oliver Gray
- Sustaining your Creativity During Fiction Withdrawals by Jessica Baverstock (courtesy of Victoria Grefer)
Highlights for this weekend include:
- Farmer’s market. Time to restock on some apples, sweet potatoes and possibly new plants for the garden.
- Work! Wait, that’s not a highlight…